Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Christmas! it's wet!

Last weekend, Mum put the tree up.  First she took it outside in case she found a few things in it we both don't like.  When she came back in smiling, I knew it was going to be a fun day. Then, she put it up next to stereo!! Why did she have to put it up all the way over ther??? 
Okay, over the last few times I have had my home next to the weird-looking plastic tree, I've made out I hate it, but really I like it there because I have somewhere to put my flufy bum feathers. Now, I don't... but Mum figured that out when she put the tree up and down one side, she found my feathersfrom last year. So she took me out of the cage and put me on her shoulder to put the rest of the tree together. I liked it until she began geting too close... Then, I flew back to the cage.
The next day, it began to rain. Mum always knows how to make the rain happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment