Thursday, January 27, 2011

Overnight Stay

I had an overnight stay with Mum's parents while she went out to a party far away from here.  The day before yesterday, Mum had her Mum come over and sent me off to the house where there different birds to talk to.  I had lots of fun; but they kept moving me around.
And, you know, Mum's not the only one who can pat me really soft.  Her Mum put her finger against my chest and patted me really gentle and said I was was sweet; but really I didn't know what to expect, but I was good and didn't bite her (I think Mum wouldn't want me to).  Well, Mum's Mum smiled and said that I was very good all day and sang all the time.  Mum's Dad spoiled me by talking to me all day too. 
Then, I was brought home while Mum wasn't here. They opened the front window and made sure I had my water and food and I found it very warm until a while later, my Mum walked through the door looking very tired!  She was really excited to see me sitting here waiting for her and gave me a cuddle straight away!  Then, she opened the back door, put on the fan and put on the radio... and the house was a lot cooler straight away.
Today, Mum isn't feeling good.  Tired from yesterday I think.  So, she is taking it easy and not doing much. Me? I'm just hanging out here listening to Triple M... well, that's what the radio keeps telling it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment