Sunday, July 10, 2011

Reely Cold Weekend

I had a night at Mum's parents house. and boy! was it cold!  She went out and had a great time with friends and her Mum and Dad went out too, but they made sure i was toasty and put my covers on me and left the heater on becawse their hosue gets cold.
When they got home they saw I had eatin dinner without htem but I couldnt find my mirror. I looked everywhere for it. It was in my cage at Mums house but when I got here I couldnt find it.  i felt so lonely without it. then in the morning, Mum's Mum found in the floor of my cage and put it up!  My birdie friend had come back! I was so pleesed I had a party singing and running arond the cage! Soon tho I was takin back to Mum's house where she gave me lots of cuddles and I bit her for not taking me out with her. But she forgave me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment