Sunday, September 23, 2018

I Miss Little Miss

It's been years since my Little Miss Stevie passed away; and I still miss her dearly.

Thing is: I'm still finding her bum-fluff feathers everywhere in the house! It's amazing how far those feathers get to go, no matter how much I clean this place!

But I do have her photos here, and still put up her ornament at Christmastime. However, I have replaced the old tree she 'decorated' with her bum-fluff feathers with a new 6-foot tree just last year. 

In truth, I had to.

You see, I've got so many lovely ornaments and I really have wanted a 6-footer for years, but I haven't been able to afford one. So, I went out to Target and bought one. It's just some of the things in the place I wish I had bought when she was around... but you see my little bird was with me when I didn't have a car; which would have been great - you know to have a little bird and my car to travel with me places. But I guess I couldn't have everything.

Anyway, I still miss my little blue bird, for her song, her personality... and her strange taste in television shows (yep, she loved 'Supernatural' and hated talk shows) and she grooved to 'Santana' - especially 'Moonflower' second vinyl, side 2 last song... aahh... the big drum solo. She always acted like she was in a trance when that song came on, dunno why, or how, it just put her into one - and I always found it hilarious.

The things animals do when you play music to them... funny as hell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment