Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sunny Busy Day

Mum was around the house today carrying her clothes around and hanging them on the line out the back.  While she did that, the sun was hot. The radio was on and I took a bath in my drinking water. She didnt see me do it but thowght it was funny when she got back to see me.  
She gave me my big bath but I didn't want it. while she talked to her mum on the phone, they began laughing about somethng on a bottle and then she took the bath out and went upstairs.
This afternoon, she came back down with wet hair, read a book outside, pulled in the clothes and carried them upstairs. Mum does carries a lot of her clothes around and I fnd that funny and strange. We watched some old movies on dvd she enjoyed and she went for a walk before turning out the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment