Monday, September 19, 2011

Over Night Stay!

Mum and me stayed overnight at her mum and dads.  It was fun with Jay the dog and two fishes this time. The fishes are Rileys and Mum looked after all of us really good. 
Jay was looking for everyone, but Mum was great with her patting her and talking to the fish all day and coming out to see me on the freezer while I looked outside to the day. she made sure I wasnt left out. then made sure I wasnt cold by closing the window. boy! was it hot! We left the windows open as much as we could before going to bed.
today everyone was fed this morning and mum went for a walk and came back with milk. she hung around with us listening to the radio and on the computer until her mum and dad came back. Jay was so excited about that she barked! We came home and I sang to the other birdies here telling them where I had been. but i'm really tired even tho i had a good sleep at the other house; i think mum is tired too.

No comments:

Post a Comment