Saturday, September 24, 2011

Attacked!

Today was nice and hot and sunny. Mum went out in thebackyard to go andread a book and took me with her. She put my cage on the big white table where I felt the wind and sun on my feathers. but not for long! Lots of big mean birds attacked my cage! I was very scared and moved to the bottom my cage as theyr yellow eyes stared at me and they jumped all over my cage trying to get through! Mum jumped up and grabbed a long green pole from the garden and yelled at them swinging it around. after a little while they didnt come back! but Mum couldnt read becawse she was worried about me... and she gave me a spray with my water bottle too; this helped me be happy in the sun for a little while.
It was good to get back inside nice and safe from the mean birdies who would hurt me if I lived in the outside world; I mean, where would Mum be then? I wouldnt be safe out there, would I?

No comments:

Post a Comment