Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mum's Sick!

Mum has been having breathing problems. But unlike me, she cant get a cotton budd and clear away the problem and it'll go away. She has caught a bug from somebody. Late late last night, she came downstairs and took some panadol and went back to bed and left her reading lamp on all night.
This morning the curtains were opened very late in the day, but Mum has this horrible cough. she looks okay and I really wanted to cuddle her and make sure shes okay but she wouldnt let me too close. Mum doesnt want me sick too. 
tonight she let me run along her leg and she chatted to me while we watched Merlin and she knew that I was worried about her. but I know she will go and see the human vets as soon as she can because she is starting to cough like a dog and that's not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment