Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cuddles and Warmer Days

My owner has been seen around the house a lot in the last week or so.  She is cleaning up and putting a lot of things in the big green bin with wheels on it outside.  All the paintings she isn't working on have been put away and the place looks nice and clean.  I liked it the way it I suppose, but it does look nice now too.  
The other day, she went outside for a while and came back all sweaty and dirty.  I don't know what she did out there, but she was smiling.  I think humans are funny when it comes todirt; it must make them happy to be dirty.  I can't stand my feathers being out ofplace or dirty.  When my owner cuddles me, I have to spend some time putting my feathers back into the right places because she has messed them up.
Well, it's time ofr a nap.  I'm going on six next April, I sleep a lot now but enjoy being with my owner at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment