Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's Spring.

In the last few nights, it's been warm; so warm that my owner hasn't needed to put the covers on me.  So, when she comes downstairs in the morning, what I've been up to (and getting up to) isn't a big secret anymore.  Bummer... I liked it that way.  She also sprayed me with water!  That's a lot of fun when it's hot enough; and yesterday was.
Today, before breakfast, my owner was out in the backyard working at getting plants in different pots and tidying up.  She even mowed the lawn.  She tells me it's not really lawn but weeds.  She came in with her hands dirty and her feet black.  Then, it was time to have breakfast after she washed her hands.  After eating, she was back out there again, but not for long.  I think she was putting things away and taking photos of the plants and garden.
She made her drink and has been on the computer for a long time.  My owner came downstairs to check on me once because the day got dark and looked like rain.  I even got a cuddle... and I like cuddles.  
It's only Saturday and It's been a big weekend already.  My owner promised to play the piano today!  i can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment