Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Anotha Cold One

Mum came out this morning and lifted my covers to tell me that it was going to be a dull ol' day.  Me?  I still had my head stuck in my feathers and was on my swing.  She saw the bad look on my face and changed my food over before getting the bin in.  Then, she washed up and made breakfast; but I didn't want to get out of bed.
Before she rushed to go out, she gave me cuddle; but I wasn't too nice to her.  I nibbled on her hand twice, and she thought it was cute.  But after she put me back inside the cage, I jumpt back on my swing.

She's been out all day now; and I've had the house to myself.  How goods that?  I don't know where she went to, but I'm glad she left the curtain pull and my covers on.  It's been really cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment